Mediation in the Business Sector
reduces misunderstandigs at an early stage and boosts important business relationships.
lowers sickness absence rate due to sustainable conflict resolution.
diminshes conflict costs and waste of resources.
safes costs due to preventive conflict avoidance.
boots energies and increases efficiency and productivity of teams.
generates capacities for the vital business matters and operational tasks.
increases competitiveness and success of the whole company.
Mediation – also as a preventive measure – for:
- a structured conversation atmosphere
- facilitation of a good working climate
- appreciative and trustful colaboration
- relief und anxiety-free communication of the individual needs
- viable contract and working relationships with
- employees, bosses and colleagues
- suppliers, business partners, partner firms
- group members
- contractual partners, firms, companies
- commercial tenants and landlords
- a business relationship based on mutual trust
- productive innovation
- conflict solutions without a trial
- an effective conflict management
- competitiveness due to preventive conflict management
- exploitation of achievment potential and full committment
- preventive health protection
- appreciative and trust-based working atmosphere
- a sustainable together of team members
- a conflict-reduced and anxiety-free working climate
- a healthy working climate
- sustainable negotiation results besides different interests and needs
- longterm business relationships
- Business and professional matters
- mutual trust and longterm business success
- a common company culture in case of mergers
- succession in businesses
- estate issues
- equilibration of intercultural differences
- timely preparation of changes of responsibilities and roles
- sustainable stabilisation of business relationships