Orchestra-Mediation in the Music Sector
- lowers sickness absence rate due to sustainable conflict resolution.
- reduces the number of substitutes needed.
- safes thereby costs.
- is quick, confidential and spares the reputation.
- makes room for the essential tasks.
- creates innovation and increases efficiency and productivity of teams.
- boosts energies for a trustful artistic cooperation.
- safes costs due to preventive conflict avoidance.
- increases the success of the whole cultural institution.
- team-focussed interaction and enjoying the music
- artistic trust and a viable togetherness
- harmonic interhuman basis
- the common goal to play better music together
- exploitation of artistic potential and full committment
- a structured conversation atmosphere during problem-solving processes
- concentration on the artistical task
- trustful playing and performings
- musical enthusiasm and an artistic teamspirit
- claer structures and orientation according to the real interests and needs
- timely and sustainable clearing up of misunderstandings
- harmonic sounds from all sides
- quality enhancement by viably solved conflicts
- support for important artistic undertakings
- emotional relief and an anxiety-free play
- reduction of psychosomatic symptoms as well as psychological pressure
- ease of musical interpretation
- quick and sustainable settlement and pacification
- sound cooperation
- harmonic and an anxiety-free working environment
- immunisation against future conflicts
- effektive avoidance of damaging the reputation
- joy of playing together
- gentle treatment of the artistic energy and resources
- harmonisation of the different interests and needs
- clear communication rules
- cooperative working athmosphere
- healthy working climate
- cultural institutions
Orchestra-Mediation assists you — best used as a preventive measure
The earlier all assemble to speak to each other (again) the quicker they will recover a common basis (again).
Example for an Orchestra-Mediation
Details about Orchestra-Mediation can be found in my book
„Mediation als Instrument zur Konfliktlösung im (professionellen) Orchester
Orchestermediation — Welche Besonderheiten sind zu beachten?“ (in German)